GreyGhostGames

Fabulas (Fables) introductory game (through the chat room)

Re: Fabulas (Fables) introductory game (through the chat room)

Yes, that's what I meant, Dungeonero. current/smile

I only asked coz I am curious about "common" options between builds... what Fudge rules have withstood the test of time.

I'm really keen on playing by mail or post now coz it is difficult for me to have face-to-face or online games now.

Thanks!

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Well, is quite standard Fudge as written. Point-build (without skill pyramid), compensating Gifts&Faults (and usually Powers with Weaknesses), the usual Gitft-Skill-Fault-etc conversion, etc.

I think it's pretty compatible with Now Playing, Terra Incognita and others whose names I can't recall right now current/smile

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I'm also really keen on playing this (got the message with the character btw, took me a while to remember what it was from...) Yeah real life can be tough. I'd also prefer a play by post game, maybe here on the fudge forums? I've been busy like you wouldn't believe but I'd be able to check the forums every day.

Thanks for the sheet, Dungeonero, it's a great character.

I'm glad Sophiru is with us on this mission. current/wink

All characters sent. Nobody likes the antique dealer/librarian? current/smile

Poor Mariano. He doesn't only have a cat chatterbox but has a severe lack of charisma current/wink

It's going to be odd given that we have the cat but don't have the owner. That said, I rather like my German gentleman.
Clearly, we need another player* - which, if this ends up being play by post, should be easy.

*Read: Vermonster.

The [-] die.

Sounds like a good idea, however I think some of the players didn't like PBP games (not that chat games are so popular here either), so we could gain a player and lose others, isn't it?

Let me know if you decide to go with Play By Post -- I'll set up a forum for the game. GM's choice whether that forum is private (not viewable except for the specific members, i.e. the GM and players,  assigned to it) or semi-public (viewable to all, or to only registered & logged in members, but postable only by GM and players).

Ann DupuisGrey Ghost Press, Inc.

Thanks Ann, I haven't ruled out that possibilty, it depends on the players too.

BTW, I still have a free book for you! Can't get any cheaper current/wink

Oh BTW Steffan, I forgot to say that talking animals (aka aesopians) can talk with animals of their main type. Not being able to do so is a Fault (or a Supernatural fault? I don't remember right now).

Not that normal animals are specially bright, anyway. Brigther than some politicians, at least.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login