GreyGhostGames

Fabulas (Fables) introductory game (through the chat room)

Re: Fabulas (Fables) introductory game (through the chat room)

I think I may have a date at last. How about the first weekend of June? That actually could be "anytime" from the 1st of June till the 3rd, that sunday.

Preferences, anyone?

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

BTW, my publishing house is offering 50-75% discounts this thursday and friday (local time, GMT+1) on most (if not all) of their PDF books, which means you can buy my two books for around $4.4. Spanish only of course (but I have Fudge 1995 on german too and I can't read it either) current/tongue

Ann, if you don't want this kind of advertising feel free to remove this post (not that I'll get rich with this, I'll barely be able to buy a Fudge die with what I'll earn with the updated prices!) :'(

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Well, I couldn't run the chat game this weekend due to lack of players. I'll try to find another date.

Did anyone check/used the pdf offer at my publishing house? I forgot to add the link, though nobody asked for it anyway current/tongue

Hi, Dungeonero.

For me, it's ok to share links to Fudge related sites, and yours is definitely related! current/wink

I'm sorry I missed that chat... was "disconnected" (bonding with the family). I'll do my best to be in the next one. current/smile

Well, you didn't miss anything, because there was nothing to miss. Unless people visited the chat room without telling me, that is. I actually didn't check because nobody confirmed assistance.

Best luck next time!

New attempt! I have a three days-long weekend starting the 12th of October. Can we all try to find a few hours in these days to play this game? current/smile

Surely! current/smile

Absolutely. I've been looking forward to this game for months, making some time next weekend is no problem.

The [-] die.

D'oh! A few hours after writing my previous post I found out I'll have a three days long weekened... but surrounded by relations! There were going to visit THIS weekend, not the next, but they've just thought like me, three days are better than two.

With 3 extra people around (and another wee kid) I can't guarantee being able to run the game, however it's still in my objectives for this year running it. There are more holidays before Christmas and plenty of normal weekends, we should be able to find a date.

My excuses -_-U

Another try. I have another long weekend in November (from 9th to 11th). Can we try again in one of those days?

If I'm not wrong, I had recruited Fudgebob, Knaight, Sophiru and Steffan, playing respectively Goethe (the monster), Ferdinand (the count), Irene (the medium) and Zape (the cat). There is still room for another player, nobody is playing Mariano (the antique dealer, and “owner” of Zape the cat – I’m pretty sure Zape disagrees about who owns who).

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login