GreyGhostGames

Fabulas (Fables) introductory game (through the chat room)

Re: Fabulas (Fables) introductory game (through the chat room)

Any day from the 9th to the 11th should work for me, and I was playing the Prussian Count.

The [-] die.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Cool Knaight. What about the others? current/smile

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I'm still here. current/smile

No worries, Dungeonero.

Two weeks to go, still haven't heard from 2 players... ^^

I'm starting to worry! current/smile

1 day to go... still no reply current/neutral

Well, it seems playing "real time" doesn't work as I had hoped. OTOH I'm not surprised, I've only managed to play once with local people through chat/VoIP.

Is there any alternative? PbP is slow as a snail and we'd loose at least a player (maybe we'd also win another but...).

As I said last Spring, if you need a player for Mariano in a PBP version, I happily volunteer.  I lack any information beyond what has been posted here (and will need to refresh my memory of that) but I still find the put-upon antique dealer being dragged along by a cat to be an intriguing role.

Then, should we try this by PbP? (though it would hurt me a lot leaving Steffan high & dry - however I can try to find alternatives to show him the game online in real time, in a future date).

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login