GreyGhostGames

Fabulas (Fables) introductory game (through the chat room)

Re: Fabulas (Fables) introductory game (through the chat room)

Any day from the 9th to the 11th should work for me, and I was playing the Prussian Count.

The [-] die.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Cool Knaight. What about the others? current/smile

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I'm still here. current/smile

No worries, Dungeonero.

Two weeks to go, still haven't heard from 2 players... ^^

I'm starting to worry! current/smile

1 day to go... still no reply current/neutral

Well, it seems playing "real time" doesn't work as I had hoped. OTOH I'm not surprised, I've only managed to play once with local people through chat/VoIP.

Is there any alternative? PbP is slow as a snail and we'd loose at least a player (maybe we'd also win another but...).

As I said last Spring, if you need a player for Mariano in a PBP version, I happily volunteer.  I lack any information beyond what has been posted here (and will need to refresh my memory of that) but I still find the put-upon antique dealer being dragged along by a cat to be an intriguing role.

Then, should we try this by PbP? (though it would hurt me a lot leaving Steffan high & dry - however I can try to find alternatives to show him the game online in real time, in a future date).

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
fantomx11
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

Very sorry to hear that, Ann. Hope you can get...
Sorry, no progress.... 2017 has turned out...
Any progress on this or other PDF releases?

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login