GreyGhostGames

Fudge 1995 as ePub

Fudge 1995 as ePub

I got a Sony eReader and wanted to put some RPGs on it so I started with my favorite!

Ive converted the Fudge 1995 rules to epub based on the web edition. I preprocessed the html so its "cleaned" for the epub with no extraneous links and I massaged the calibre conversion to get a complete working table of contents, and it has nicely fleshed out metadata.

I thought it might be useful to others. What is the best way to share it? I believe the license on the 1995 rules makes this permissible. Attachments on the forum seem to be blocked.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Fudge 1995 as ePub

If you have an account there, you can submit it to http://boardgamegeek.com/rpgitem/45042/fudge .  If you don't have an account, email it to me and I'll submit it.  I have a Sony eReader myself and would love a copy!

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Nice! I'd love a copy. current/smile

I have uploaded it Board Game Geek as suggested although it may take a little time before a mod approves the file, I believe.

For the interrum I have uploaded it to some web space I have here: http://www.believeinrobots.com/download … livan.epub

What is the proccess for getting something into the Fudge Files section here?

Thanks, trashheap, I downloaded your file

... and ...

Uploaded it here in our File Repository (http://www.fudgerpg.com/members/remosit … -Version/)

current/smile

Ah excellent. I didn't see the members file repo before now. I will have to remember it, thanks.

Thanks for doing all the work!  I've been wanting an epub version to stick on my phone so I'll always have it handy.

Putting the consumer in consumerism!

Erifnogard
Ia, Ia, Kittythulhu ftagn!
useravatar
8 Posts

Many thanks for putting this together. I bought a Kindle Touch this weekend and put your version of Fudge on there via the free Calibre software. Wonderful, very easy to read and use. I then took the old "Fudge Dungeon Crawl" article from Fudge Factor and converted it. Needs a little work, but it makes for a very handy complete, easy game on the Kindle. I'll certainly be giving them some use at the UK Games Expo in a couple of weeks.

‘If a man does not make new acquaintance as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone.
A man, Sir, should keep his friendship in constant repair.’

- Samuel Johnson

BigJackBrass
Two Separate Gorillas
useravatar
102 Posts
Website 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login