GreyGhostGames

Shroompunk FATE Online Game (IRC or PBP)

Shroompunk FATE Online Game (IRC or PBP)

Players take on the role of normal men and women sucked into a world stranger and more brutal than their wildest fantasies and must struggle to survive the machinations of priest-kings and lizard-demons and the ancient conspiracies trying to keep them a secret from the modern world. Epic high fantasy, brutal combat, and political intrigue abound.

I've got an IRC channel, #shroompunk on irc.otherworlders.org, and I'm just waiting for interested players so we can work out a schedule. If we can't make an IRC schedule work, I'll be running the game play-by-post on EN World.

Rules are a variant of FATE 3 with the modifications outlined in the attached document at the Tangled Web. Combat is a hybrid of D&D and Storyteller rules, and the magic system is inspired by Shadowrun.

Viktyr Korimir
Head Full of Angry Bees
useravatar
2 Posts
Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Shroompunk FATE Online Game (IRC or PBP)

Saturday nights at 8 PM Pacific Standard Time (GMT-8) in the #shroompunk channel. Still have room for another couple of players.

Viktyr Korimir
Head Full of Angry Bees
useravatar
2 Posts
Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Hey,

Maybe you should schedule these on the main page of the fudgerpg.com so people can see it in case this post gets bumped down! Or, tell me the times and I'll set it up for you!

That is probably a good idea.

The [-] die.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login