GreyGhostGames

Big Fat Squishy Fudge Dice

Big Fat Squishy Fudge Dice

Many of you will have already spotted the Kickstarter for foam polyhedral dice at the moment (particularly if you follow @GreyGhostGames on Twitter) which includes an option for Fudge dice:

**Here's one of those terribly clever Internet links you can click to be whisked directly to the relevant corner of the Web. Isn't that nice?**

I contacted Minion Games about the Fudge option, since there isn't a facility at present to order only a set of four  Fudge dice instead of the polyhedrals (and who needs all of those weird shapes, anyway? current/wink), and they kindly replied. As I'm in the UK there are additional complications in making such a set easily available for me, but USA  Fudge fans might like to get in touch with them via Kickstarter and express your interest in such a set, as Minion Games have no idea as to whether there's much demand. Might be worth mentioning to your FATE-playing friends, too, if you'd like to see such an option included.

‘If a man does not make new acquaintance as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone.
A man, Sir, should keep his friendship in constant repair.’

- Samuel Johnson

BigJackBrass
Two Separate Gorillas
useravatar
102 Posts
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Big Fat Squishy Fudge Dice

I think their new "ala carte" option allows for choosing individual dice.

You buy into this at the $6 funding option -- but you then need to add $4 per die you wish to receive as the $6 covers shipping.

So for 4 Squishy Fudge Dice you would be paying $22 (4 x  $4 + $6).

I'll be placing my order later today. :-)

Unfortunately, it's currently for US shipments only. (That may change if they see a large demand.)

Ann DupuisGrey Ghost Press, Inc.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login