GreyGhostGames

FUDGE Dungeon Crawl

FUDGE Dungeon Crawl

There once was an article in FUDGE Factor called (i think) FUDGE Dungeon Crawl. Anyone know where I can find it?

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: FUDGE Dungeon Crawl

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

heder.osny, I can't thank you enough! Exactly what I was looking for!!!

You're welcome! That material seemed to be interesting, maybe I'll GM it a little, when I get into the mood for Fantasy again. current/smile

So, I'm coming a bit late to this party, but I'm the dude who wrote Fudge Dungeon Crawl.  I just recovered it - and most of my other Fudge Factor articles - and posted them on my blog.  They're all filtered, so clicking the link below will give you ONLY the Fudge posts.

http://gibbering-mouther.blogspot.com/s … abel/Fudge

Thanks!
Tim.

I never knew that existed. That's pretty cool!

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login