GreyGhostGames

greetings!

greetings!

Hello internet!
Just found this site, and I feel it would come in handy as I'm starting up my SciFi themed campaign again, a redux of sorts since we have new and old people returning. One of my biggest issues was our lack of tech and items on hand. Much of the content I had to make on the fly. Hopefully I can remedy that.

I'd also love to help anyone who might need it. I'm good with stories if given time.
I've played in 2 pathfinder and 2 d20 modern campaigns and 1 dungeons and dragons campaign as something of a qualification lol look forward to meeting ya

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: greetings!

Hello! As you've doubtless realised, traffic can be a little slow around here these days current/smile Hope that won't deter you, as I'd love to see the boards pick back up.

Regardless, lovely to see a new face around. I've not done much "real" sci-fi with Fudge, most of my games leaning towards quite pulpy dimension-hopping stuff, but I've been reading Bob Portnell's Star Trek rules in his 'EZFudge' book and considering having a bash at some myself.

‘If a man does not make new acquaintance as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone.
A man, Sir, should keep his friendship in constant repair.’

- Samuel Johnson

BigJackBrass
Two Separate Gorillas
useravatar
102 Posts
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login