GreyGhostGames

I am existence!

I am existence!

Bad grammar aside, I have sailed to the Fudge forums, and I have things to discuss, ask and maybe contribute. I am pretty much still a novice DM (2-3 years of irregular play), but always when I DM'd, I've added so many house rules that the games are not even recognizable anymore. I always had a knack for "just fudging it" to bypass some of the more complex systems that probably went over my players' heads most of the time.

In counter to all these complexities, I've started to design an Fudge-dice based system, which I hope could become an actual ruleset, but I am rather confused about all the legalities. Ironically, I have never played or hosted an actual Fudge game, I haven't even read the manuals other than to research how the Fudge dice were originally used. Still, my initial system had some similarities in design with the basic Fudge ruleset, so I have to look into it some more.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: I am existence!

Welcome to the Fudge Forum! Sorry for the slow response, its been awhile since I have been here myself.  Now, when you speak about legalities, what is confusing you?

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login