GreyGhostGames

Fudge wins GLAIR award on RPG Geek

Fudge wins GLAIR award on RPG Geek

RPG Geek, the roleplaying companion site to its more famous big sister Board Game Geek, has an annual award: the Geek Lifetime Achievement in Roleplaying (GLAIR).

Nine games have won the award previously. Fudge is the 2016 winner, the tenth RPG so named. It's not yet in their wiki (the voting just ended this weekend), but you can read the article at:

https://rpggeek.com/blogpost/61311/glai … -its-fudge

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Fudge wins GLAIR award on RPG Geek

I hope this signals an increase in interest in Fudge. You can't deny that Fate has taken the ball and ran, but Fudge is just so much simpler and deserves more recognition.

I just wish I could churn out the stuff I would love to write for it!

The Convenient Skill
Swashbuckling Fudger
useravatar
28 Posts
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I know since I entered the RPG world, I have found that Fudge is the best system I ever played. I mean, I've done Cortex, D6, Pathfinder, D20 3.5 and D20 5e but nothing beats Fudge in my book.

It is very nice to see this system earning the respect it deserves. current/smile

This is nice to see. Fudge has gone from being almost all of my GMing to just most of my GMing, and every time I GM anything else I appreciate the elegance of Fudge's design. As far as I'm concerned this is long overdue credit.

The [-] die.

Thank you all for your kind words. And by now you've probably seen the news following on the heels of this award, but in case you haven't:

https://rpggeek.com/rpgitem/218614/prin … aying-game

Woo hoo!

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login