Exploration, Adventure, and Tea at Four:
Welcome to the National Archaeological, Geographic, and Submarine Society!
Terra Incognita is a roleplaying game of exploration, intrigue, and mystery, featuring adventure-scholars whose exploits span the late Nineteenth and early Twentieth Centuries. Armed with extensive training, unpredictable technology, and unimpeachable discretion, Society members (“Nags”) travel to the Four Corners of the globe – exploring unknown lands, investigating mysteries, and uncovering ancient knowledge. The Society studies and catalogs the information and artifacts so gleaned and sets about covering such things back up again if they deem the world is not yet ready for the knowledge or power that had lain hidden for so long.
So sharpen your Sword Cane, brush up on your Diplomacy skills, pack your adventurous Attire, and join us in the exploration of Terra Incognita!
Terra Incognita is a complete Fudge game, with pre-customized rules and setting information.
Everything a Nag would need to prepare for an adventure:
- Character creation templates for quick, easy character creation
- A cornucopia of new Nag Tech gadgetry, from Bergstrom’s Acoustical Topophone to the Voluminous Valaise
- Vehicle creation and combat rules, with several novel vehicles
- Detailed lists of items the Well-Dressed Nag is sure to want
- A complete, ready-to-run adventure, Moctezuma’s Revenge
- A sample campaign: The Pangaea Prophecy, with a guided tour of the famous airship Legend
- Expanded advice for the gamemaster on running Terra Incognita
- A detailed almanac of occurrences historical and outré (from 1851 to 1940) with over 90 adventure ideas
- Statistics for any number of madmen, minions, and monsters, each complete with adventure hooks
Origins Award Nominee!
GGG5001, Terra Incognita, 144 pages, softcover