GreyGhostGames

Error on the site (Joomla error)

Error on the site (Joomla error)

There is an error in the configuration of Joomla on this site that is showing up both on the site and on the RSS feeds.

Warning: Declaration of ARoute::_($url, $xhtml = true, $ssl = NULL) should be compatible with Joomla\CMS\Router\Route::_($url, $xhtml = true, $tls = self::TLS_IGNORE, $absolute = false) in /home/fudge/public_html/administrator/components/com_agorapro/assets/derived/aroute.php on line 18
I

Might someone take a peek at this? Thanks!

Edited by: craigmaloney - Jun-26-19 10:38:42

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Error on the site (Joomla error)

Hi, Craig!

Thank you for posting about the error you found!

Sorry for the late response... as I'm sure everyone's noticed the Fudge Community Site needs a lot of work. (Health issues beginning in 2017 and not resolving fully until this year meant no time for site management at all.... Paul continued to keep up with the Joomla installation and various website component updates but that was it...)

We're disabling RSS-feed-related stuff on this site right now, until we can a) find new sources of Fudge discussions available through RSS feeds (the ones we'd been pointing too are no longer available) and b) resurrect some of the blogs on this site so we have content going /out/ via RSS feeds.

Ann DupuisGrey Ghost Press, Inc.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login