GreyGhostGames

EZFudge: THANK YOU!!!!

EZFudge: THANK YOU!!!!

Hi!  i hadn't been in the Yahoo! Groups for Fudge, but when I grabbed a copy of the file archive from the group, I was delighted to discover many campaign spin-offs using EZFudge as the base rules.

I am so happy to learn, after all these years, that folks really did find that build of Fudge to be a useful thing to play.

(Also, tip of the hat to Guillaume Berger, who is using a modified EZFudge right now to game in the WH40K setting. He's had to modify weapon damage and wounds, but that's almost a given for such a crunchy world. Even so, they're still having fun over ten sessions in.)

Thank you, and thank you, and thank you, too.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: EZFudge: THANK YOU!!!!

Can I also add my thanks.  I run my own Fudge/Fate hybrid homebrew and got a lot of nice ideas from EZFudge.  Thanks so much for putting it out there for folks. 

I run a lot of D&D, but wish I had the chance to run more Fudge-type games.  It's just so much more relaxing for me as a GM.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login