GreyGhostGames

Polar Fudge Adventures

Polar Fudge Adventures

Introducing Polar Fudge Adventures, a highly customised, fast-playing version of Fudge. If you’ve come across any of my other Fudge games like Cyberblues City or Lawmen v Outlaws, you already know what to expect; simple, concise rules, minimal bookkeeping, a dash of humour and of course the Minion Machine to generate unique encounters on the fly.

The jewel in the crown of Polar Fudge Adventures is probably the Powers system which can be used equally to represent magical spells or supernormal powers. That is probably the bit you incorporate in your own Fudge games even if you choose not to use Polar Fudge Adventures.

Anyway the link is here, if anyone is interested. It's totally free.

https://ukrpdc.wordpress.com/2022/07/24 … dventures/

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Polar Fudge Adventures

Very keen to spend some time looking through this. Fudge needs a convenient go-to set to point interested players to.

‘If a man does not make new acquaintance as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone.
A man, Sir, should keep his friendship in constant repair.’

- Samuel Johnson

BigJackBrass
Two Separate Gorillas
useravatar
102 Posts
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I'll be honest, as I working on Polar Fudge Adventures,  I did ask myself at several points, why exactly am I doing this? Fudge is already a generic system. What is the point of making a generic variant of a generic system?

I don't think I ever came up with a good answer other than I need to do this because I need to do this.

Polar Blues wrote:

I don't think I ever came up with a good answer other than I need to do this because I need to do this.

That's the right reason.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login