GreyGhostGames

Bounty Hunters of the Atomic Wastelands - Fudge edition

Bounty Hunters of the Atomic Wastelands - Fudge edition

I recently converted my 2014 game Bounty Hunters of the Atomic Wastelands to Fudge, or more specifically my Fudge variant I like to call Polar Fudge Adventures. I am very happy with end result. While not hugely different from the original, it is now learner and snappier.

More info including free download of the PDF here: https://ukrpdc.wordpress.com/2022/11/12 … s-edition/

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Bounty Hunters of the Atomic Wastelands - Fudge edition

Oh, excellent! I’ve been looking again at your Polar Fudge Adventures this week.

Edited by: BigJackBrass - Nov-14-22 11:14:15

‘If a man does not make new acquaintance as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone.
A man, Sir, should keep his friendship in constant repair.’

- Samuel Johnson

BigJackBrass
Two Separate Gorillas
useravatar
102 Posts
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Thanks! You can think of the new BHAW as a worked example of Polar Fudge Adventures in which the Gifts and Powers have been already reskinned to match the setting. I personally think it came out really well, but then I would say that.

The Powers I think are the gem in the crown of Polar Fudge Adventures, the one thing people who already have a perferred Fudge build (which I expect is the majority of Fudge fans) can readily borrow. The Minion Machine is my favourite bit, the one thing I miss when running other systems, but it's hardly new for Polar Fudge as I've been using it for decade now.

Polar Blues wrote:

You can think of the new BHAW as a worked example of Polar Fudge Adventures in which the Gifts and Powers have been already reskinned to match the setting

This is something that Fudge tends to be short on, relatively simple games that are ready to go. The notion of a system being any sort of a toolkit or needing work before running it seems to be very out of favour at the moment.

‘If a man does not make new acquaintance as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone.
A man, Sir, should keep his friendship in constant repair.’

- Samuel Johnson

BigJackBrass
Two Separate Gorillas
useravatar
102 Posts
Website 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login