GreyGhostGames

Polar Fudge Medieval Adventures

Polar Fudge Medieval Adventures

My little Polar Fudge range keeps growning, this time with a fantasy adaptation.

The pdf is free to download here: https://ukrpdc.wordpress.com/2023/02/03 … dventures/

The setting is sort of based on a feudal era, not-England with supernatural and comedy elements. As with other Polar Fudge games it comes with tools for creating content on the fly and three, linked mini adventures. I think the illustrations came out well, so much so I had a couple of mugs made with them.

https://ukrpdc.files.wordpress.com/2022/12/battle_zombie-03.jpg

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Polar Fudge Medieval Adventures

Lovely to see this game expanding. There's a refreshing lack of fussiness and pretention about it.

Edited by: BigJackBrass - Feb-03-23 16:01:11

‘If a man does not make new acquaintance as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone.
A man, Sir, should keep his friendship in constant repair.’

- Samuel Johnson

BigJackBrass
Two Separate Gorillas
useravatar
102 Posts
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Polar Fudge Medieval Adventures

Thanks! Yes, the Polar Fudge range has been expanding rapidly of late. The latest Polar Fudge Medieval Adventures was an easy project to complete as all the ideas and materials sprung from the play test phase of the generic Polar Fudge Adventures. So it was a question of gathering the game prep notes and working on the illustrations. I suspect things might slow down for a while. 

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login